Alarm and emergency force

In case of a emergency with personal harm you should contact the national alarm center by phone on:          1 1 2

If needed, the defibrilator is located at the main entrance next to the stair case. 

Minor personal injuries

For standard opening hours (8-16) you should contact your personal doctor who will either take you in for a consultation or send you to the Casualty ward at Skejby hospital. You can find the phone number for your doctor on the yellow health card. 

Outside opening hours you should call the Casualty ward at Skejby Hospital: 7011 3131

Access to the causulty ward is prohibited without prior contact to either doctor or the Causulty ward by phone. 

Material and building emergency

In the event of a FIRE  (and after activating the fire alarm), call both numbers!

  • Alarm center (fire, ambulance, police): 112
  • AU's common alarm system: 8715 1617 (24-hour staff)

Building irregularities 

Guard staff: In case of irregularities in buildings or inventory that need urgent attention:

  • Within normal working time (8-16)
    • Facility management - iNANO, Thomas Pedersen: 9352 2434
    • Building inspector, Ove Fjordside: 2899 2013
  • Outside normal working hours and only in emergency situations
    • Building inspector, Ove Fjordside: 2899 2013
    • Skadeservice Danmark (damage service): 2338 6146
    • Construction damage service, Safety Partner: 70 112 112

In case of irregularities without the need of urgent attention please contact the building service on email: