- Bullying, harassment, threats and violence
We do not accept offensive behaviour at AU. In other words, we do not accept any form of bullying, sexual harassment, violence or discrimination (see WEA guideline 4.3-1 from February 2019). Everyone at the university is responsible for ensuring that offensive behaviour does not occur.
We all have a duty to:
- object and say no to offensive behaviour – both if you experience offensive behaviour against yourself, and if you witness it
- help a student or an employee who experiences offensive behaviour.
Who to contact at iNANO in case you experience offensive behavior
- Employees can go to:
- Students can go to:
- You can contact your student counsellor and together, you can agree on what actions should be taken.
- You can also get help from the head of your department/school, the director of studies for your degree programme, and from other employees at your department/school.
- No matter who you turn to for help, you can be sure that it will be handled confidentially. See more at https://studerende.au.dk/en/zero-tolerance/